Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin is specifically formulated to support the unique nutritional and skin balancing needs of teenagers. High potencies of key vitamins and minerals provide comprehensive nutrients to support the body's systems for energy and overall well-being.* Three tablets contain 300 mg of vitamin C (500% DV), 400 IU of vitamin D3 (100% DV), 200 IU vitamin E (667% DV), 9 mg of iron (50% DV), and 300 mg calcium (30% DV) that promote bone and immune health, along with potent antioxidant protection.* A complete vitamin B complex supports energy balance.*
- The #1-selling teen natural multivitamin provides targeted nutrition with high potencies of key vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, vitamin Bs, vitamin D3 and calcium
- Nourishing vegetable juice rich in kale, spinach and organic spirulina provides nutrients often missing in teen's diets
- DermaComplex™ Herbal Blend supports clear, healthy skin, provides energy, stress management, blood sugar and mood balancing support*
- 400 IU vitamin D3, 300 mg vitamin C, 200 IU vitamin E and 9 mg iron promote bone health and immunity, along with potent antioxidant protection
- Complete vitamin B-complex supports energy
- 75 million CFU probiotics, plant-sourced enzymes and ginger promote digestive and immune health support*
- Gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free
- 100% Natural – Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives
Teen diets do not always include adequate servings of vegetables. Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin contains 306 mg of vegetable juice complex (equivalent to 756 mg of vegetable powder), which provides nutrient-rich green foods such as organic spirulina, kale, spinach, and beet juices.
Does Not Contain
Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin is gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. It is 100% natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.